Reasons To Attend The ThyCa Conference
The 15th International Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Conference is next month from October 19-21, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois.
This conference is the highlight of my year and I schedule everything around these three days. So I want to share some reason why I love this conference so much in hopes that it persuades you to attend:
- The top doctors across the country come to speak about the latest advances in thyroid cancer. We are often the first to know about a new technology or test – making us better informed patients and better self advocates. The doctors do not get any financial compensation for presenting. They do this because they are passionate about curing thyroid cancer.
- The friendships you make will last a life time.
- The location changes every year, so if we’re in a town near you, you should take advantage.
- Saturday night’s dinner and auction raises money for thyroid cancer research.
- You can help me celebrate my official cancerversary.
- We have special sessions and a happy hour for our young adult survivors.
- It’s in a spa this year, and don’t you deserve a massage?
- There are sessions for caregivers if you don’t want to go alone.
- There are scholarships available.
So, register today at http://www.thyca.org/conferences.htm and I’ll see you in Chicago!