When cancer enters the picture, we are desperate for answers: how did this happen? What is next? How do I make it go away? Often times, while we are struggling for the answers, healthy people will ask
About Cancer GirlLiving with microscopic metastatic disease since diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer, follicular variant thyroid cancer, and papillary microcarcinoma in the fall 2008; Chris has written for Dear Thyroid, Everyday Health, Lifescript, and Team Thyroid on what living the new normal means.
- facebook.com/15440673802777… 2 months ago
- facebook.com/15440673802777… 4 months ago
- Do you struggle with acne since starting thyroxin? How do you deal with it? #Thyroid 7 months ago
- Do you struggle with acne since starting thyroxin? How do you deal with it? 7 months ago
- When your blood results come back normal for the first time in months #chronicillness #Spoonie #thyroid https://t.co/G17wLLHuGP 8 months ago
- The latest Thyroid Cancer Weekly! paper.li/cancergirl730/… Thanks to @DrSWeitzman1 @GodUpdatescom @RrSurgical #cancer #thyroid 5 days ago
- RT @HopkinsMedNews: New research advances interest in “Atkins style” high-fat, low-carb diet to improve memory in older adults with early s… 1 week ago
- RT @EK_Drake: ⏰ #ICYMI - Just published 📬 #Research: Health Care Providers’ Experiences Caring for Adolescents and Young Adults with Termin… 1 week ago
- The latest Thyroid Cancer Weekly! paper.li/cancergirl730/… Thanks to @002onyr @Friendboy42 @ChildrensHD #cancer #thyroid 1 week ago
- RT @The_Animal_Team: #Missing #CombeHaven #Hastings 27/6/19 He's only a baby. ❌CASH REWARD❌ facebook.com/taranicholson1… https://t.co/aGkGXAnFte 2 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.